Attorney Rick Howard recently appeared on WFYL 1180AM to discuss the recent Equifax breach and inform their listeners about recent changes to Family Law in Pennsylvania.
Equifax Data Breach
Nearly half of the U.S. population is affected by this data breach. So, what should you do to protect yourself?
- Check your credit reports for suspicious activity.
- Freeze your credit. This does not prevent you from using your credit. What it does is restricts others from opening new accounts in your name.
- Consult this article from Consumer Reports, which presents more ways to protect your online identity.
Equifax is not currently charging a fee to put a credit freeze in place.
Pennsylvania Family Law: New Developments
Rick also covered new updates to Family Law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania:
- Revised Child Support Guidelines
- Updates on Grandparent Custody Rights
- Changes in Divorce Law
Listen to Rick’s appearance here.
We are glad to discuss your concerns. Contact us today to see if we might be of service to you.